Cost-effective economy oscilloscope, 150MHz Bandwidth, 1GSa/s, 8M memory depth; with 1CH 25MHz waveform generator, support arbitrary waveform output; 14 kinds of trigger modes, standard with 5 kinds of serial protocol triggers and decodes; 32 kinds of auto measurements with statistics; 3-digit digital voltage meter and 6-digit hardware frequency indicator functions; 2 sets of DVM; Abundant SCPI remote command control. It is a useful commissioning instrument for various fields such as communication, aerospace, national defense, embedded systems, computers, research and education.
Thiết Bị Oscilloscope Đo Xung Điện Điện Tử Hantek DSO2D10
Thiết Bị Đo Xung Hantek DSO2D10
1) 2 channels which are respectively controlled by independent knobs
2) 100 MHZ and 150MHZ analog channel bandwidth
3) Sampling rate up to 1 GSa/s
4) 8M memory depth
5) Vertical range 2mV/div ~ 10V/div
6) Built-in 1 CH 25MHz waveform generator (DSO2D10, DSO2D15)
7) Vertical resolution: 8bit
8) Trigger: Edge, Pulse, Video, Slope, Overtime, Window, Pattern, Interval, Under Amp, UART, LIN, CAN, SPI, IIC
9) BUS decode and protocol analysis: RS232/UART, I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN
10) Can save multiple data formats, such as settings, waveforms, reference waveforms, CSV, pictures
11) A 3-digit digital voltage meter and a 6-digit hardware frequency indicator
12) 32 kinds of auto measurements with statistics, real-time statistics of maximum, minimum, standard deviation and etc.
13) 2 sets of digital voltmeters
14) Support threshold testing, free measurements within the screen
15) Abundant SCPI remote command control
16) USB Host/Device.
1CH 25MHz waveform generator, support arbitrary waveform burst output, support modulation waveform output
32 kinds of auto measurements with statistics
Can save 10 sets of reference waveforms, CSV waveforms and settings. The USB one-click screenshot function.
2 sets of DVM, 3-digit digital voltage meter and 6-digit hardware frequency indicator functions
Serial bus trigger and decode, with the protocol monitoring function
8M memory depth, reducing waveform distortion and restore real waveforms
Mathematical operation and FFT
X-Y format and display in dual windows